- This event has passed.
Sex and Wine: Powerful, Sultry, and Smooth
April 1 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$50
How do *you* talk about wine? Do you think of wine as “male” or “female”? Androgynous? Trans? Sex-based, gendered adjectives like “muscular”, “pretty”, and “buxom” are frequently used to describe wines. But why? How do *you* refer to wine? Is it static? Or fluid?
We’ll taste wines all along the gender spectrum, and talk about their traits.
- Pajot, Côtes de Gascogne Quatre Cepages (2018)
- Tenuta la Piccola Malvasia Secca (2017)
- Castello di Verduno, Verduno Pelaverga Basadone (2017)
- Pares Balta Garnatxa Indigena (2015)
- Decibel, Malbec Hawke’s Bay (2016)
Join us for this fun and spirited evening of wine and conversation about sex and gender in wine. Look out for our special-guest host, Queen Miss Karen VonSay!
Let’s talk about sex, baby!
These wines will also be available at the bar.