Date(s) - 03/21/2017
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
JET Wine Bar
Explore your world…through wine!
It’s time for another edition of “Unusual Grapes of the World”!
Save the Merlot, Pinot Noir, and Riesling for another day. We’ve searched the vineyards for those grapes less-well-known, more rare, exotic, and, of course, tasty.
What do we have for you?
- Zlatan Otok Cuvee Dalmatia Croatia (2015)
- Frentana, Terre di Chieti Costa del Mulino Cococciola (2014)
- Mandrágora, Sierra de Salamanca Tragaldabas (2013)
- Cave Coopérative de l’Enfer, Valle d’Aosta Mayolet Vin des Seigneurs (2012)
- Giacomo Fenocchio, Langhe Freisa (2014)
BONUS: These bottles will be available for sale to-go!
This tasting will be led by Jill Weber, Jet’s owner, and our Wining Archaeologist. Let her guide you through 5 wines and their unique histories.
Your $35 ticket entitles you to our 5-wine tasting plus light snacks, as well as 15% off your evening’s bar tab AND special pricing on bottles of the evening’s wines (for to-go sales).
*You must be 21 or over to participate
Where? Jet Wine Bar, 1525 South Street, 215.735.1116
When? Tuesday, March 21st
What Time? 6:30pm – 8:30pm
How Much? $35
**We regret that tickets will not be refunded within 48 hours of the event, or if the event has sold out.