It’s a local extravaganza!
Join us for a pairing of foods locally-foraged by Heather McMonnies of Food Hedge, and wines from nearby PA and NJ wineries, selected by Jill Weber, Jet’s owner and Wining Archaeologist.
Jill and Heather will lead this seated tasting in Jet’s lounge. We’ll have 5 wines from wineries within 100 miles of Philly, paired with small plates prepared from foods found in nearby fields and forests. The menu will be executed by Chef Justin Swain of our neighbor, Rex 1516. Learn about foraging, and the food and wine in your backyard!
- Pickled Fiddleheads with Va La Silk
- Crostini w/ Morel mushroom and green garlic, with 1723 Vineyards Albarino
- Kidchego cheese w/ hay roasted tomato jam, with Galer Estate Cabernet Franc
- Gnocchi with Nettle pesto, with Heritage Winery Merlot
- Spruce ice cream with Maple Springs Cuvee 30
Seating is limited.
BONUS: A limited quantity of these bottles will be available for sale to-go!
*You must be 21 or over to participate
Where? Jet Wine Bar, 1525 South Street, 215.735.1116
When? Thursday, April 4th
What Time? 6:30pm – 8:30pm
How Much? $75
**We regret that tickets will not be refunded within 48 hours of the event, or if the event has sold out.